Thursday, November 24, 2011

FIRST SPONSOR - Hammer Nutrition

I have obtained my first sponsorship now! Hammer nutrition!

I started using Hammer in 2009 when I injured my Patellafemoral tendon in my right knee. As I was doing Physical Therapy, Hammer's Tissue Rejuvenator was recommended to me to assist in the healing process. My knee took over half a year to heal completely - before I could run again. But now I'm the fastest I've ever been.

Since then, I have used Hammer's Gel, Bars, HEED, Perpetuem Powder & Solids, and endurolytes, as well as many of their recovery supplements. I highly recommend the benefits that their more natural and nutritionally conservative products provide. I've NEVER bonked during an event when using their products. EVER.

They are officially my first sponsor, and I'm excited to partner with a company that shares my same nutritional convictions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments and encouragement! Gimme some!